Duo Mobile for Windows Phone
This article will walk you through the process of installing and using Duo Mobile on a Windows phone.
Installing the Duo Mobile App on a Windows Phone
To use Duo Mobile for 2-factor authentication on your Windows phone:
1. Log in to your BYU-Idaho account.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the "Install Duo Mobile for Windows Phone" window.
3. Download Duo Mobile from the Microsoft Store.
4. Open the app and allow notifications to be sent to your device.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to link the app to your account.
Using the Duo Mobile App on a Windows Phone
The easiest way to use the app is with push notifications. When a second factor is required to authenticate a login, you'll get a notification at the top of your screen. Simply swipe down on the request and press "Approve."