Enrolling a New Device in Duo Security
This article explains how to enroll a new device in Duo Security.
- If necessary, clear your cache before logging in to your BYU-Idaho account, or log in to your account from a browser you have not used recently.
- Log in to your BYU-Idaho account.
- From the 2FA window, click “My Settings & Devices.”
- You’ll be taken to a window displaying all devices that you currently have enrolled in Duo. Click “Add a new device” underneath the list of currently-enrolled devices.
- Follow the steps found in “How to Set Up 2-Factor Authentication (for New Employees),” “How to Set Up 2-Factor Authentication Using a Phone Call (for New Employees),” or “How to Set Up 2-Factor Authentication Using a Text Message (for New Employees)” to enroll your new device in Duo.