5.3.4 - Tutorial - Android Multi-Email Configuration (Faculty)
This is a brief tutorial on how to configure BYU-Idaho email on an Android device for Faculty and Staff members, where multiple emails have been configured for the same device.
1. Click on the "Options" button on your phone.
2. Select "Accounts."
3. Push the "Options" button on your phone, again.
4. Select "Add Account."
5. Input your BYU-Idaho email address and password.
6. Select "Manual Setup."
7. Select "Exchange" as the type.
8. Input your BYU-Idaho username in the "Username@byui.edu" field (NOTE: The picture says wrong format for username, this picture is not updated yet).
9. Input your BYU-Idaho password in the "Password" field.
10. Input "outlook.office365.com" for the "Server" field (NOTE: The picture says wrong server name, this picture is not updated yet).
11. Click "OK" to allow Remote Security Administration (NOTE: The picture says wrong server, this picture is not updated yet).
12. When the "Account Options" screen comes up click "Next"
If you have more phones that need to be reconfigured with email, follow the button below, or "continue" to configure any Tablets you have.
If at any time you experience difficulty with the instructions in these tutorials, please give us a call at 208-496-9000 for additional help.