5.2.2/6.2.2 - Tutorial - iMobile Email Reconfiguration (Faculty/Staff)
This is a brief tutorial on how to reconfigure BYU-Idaho email for faculty and staff users on iPads and iPods.
- Go to "Settings."
- Go to "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Go to "Exchange."
- Go to "Add Accounts."
- Under "Email: " enter your full BYU-I email address.
- Under "Username: " enter your BYU-I username.
- Under "Domain: " byui
- Under "Password: " enter your BYU-I password.
- Under "Server: " enter owa.byui.edu
If you have more phones that need to be reconfigured with email, follow the button below, or "continue" to configure any Tablets you have.
If at any time you experience difficulty with the instructions in these tutorials, please give us a call at 208-496-9000 for additional help, or visit our BYU-Idaho FAQ Page.