1.2.1 - Wi-Fi and Email General Support Page
Because you selected a device that is not specifically supported by the Help Desk Technical Support, here is the basic information needed to configure most devices to the BYU-Idaho Wi-Fi Network.
- Network Security Type: WPA2 Enterprise
- Required Security: 802.1x EAP
- Encryption Type: AES
- Network Authentication Method: PEAP, MSCHAPv2
- Authentication after selecting MSCHAPv2: BYU-Idaho Username and Password
Here is the basic information needed to configure most devices to access BYU-Idaho email.
- Email Account Type: Microsoft Exchange/ Corporate
- Domain for Employees: BYUI
- Domain for Students: BYUI
- Server for Employees: outlook.office365.com
- Server for Students: outlook.office365.com
Select the Phones menu, Tablets menu or continue to the password reset instructions.