If your printer is printing documents that are too light, you can remedy the situation by adjusting the print density setting in the printer driver’s dialog box. When making adjustments, remember that -5 is the lightest print setting and +5 is the darkest.
To set the print density:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the printer.
- Click “Start,” then “All Programs,” then “Label and Mobile Printer,” then “Printer Setting Tool.”
- The “Printer Setting Tool” screen will display. Select the printer you wish to use from the drop-down menu, then click “Utility.”
- In the next screen that displays, check the “Print Density” box.
- Select the desired settings from the available pull-down menus.
- Click “Apply.”