BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Windows 7 Wireless Setup
1. Click the wireless icon in the lower right-hand corner.
2. Click on "BYUI" and then click "Connect."
3. For the username, enter your Net-ID. It is the same as your login for the BYUI website. Use the Net-ID password for the password.
* Some people have to enter this information a few times. It doesn't mean that you entered it wrong, it just wants your information a few more times. Enter them until it takes.
4. Click "Connect." Ignore the comment saying, "The connection attempt could not be completed." It is just not finished yet.
*Once you've clicked connect, it should work! You're finished.