BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Windows 7 Wireless Setup
1. Click the wireless icon in the lower right-hand corner.
2. Click on "BYUI" and then click "Connect."
3. For the username, enter your Net-ID. It is the same as your login for the BYUI website. Use the Net-ID password for the password.
* Some people have to enter this information a few times. It doesn't mean that you entered it wrong, it just wants your information a few more times. Enter them until it takes.
4. Click "Connect." Ignore the comment saying, "The connection attempt could not be completed." It is just not finished yet.
*Once you've clicked connect, it should work! You're finished.
If you have tried reconnecting many times and it still doesn't work, follow the advanced setup on the top of this page.