Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Did you know...you can access your email when you're away from your work computer; whether you're just on the other side of campus or on the other side of the world?
- For quick access from any browser simply go to http://outlook.office365.com/
- For all-day access use http://outlook.office365.com/ then select "Private Computer".
- For more-permanent access - if you have Microsoft Outlook installed - read our article about Outlook Anywhere.
Internet Explorer 11 Workaround
The latest update to Internet Explorer makes it so that OWA looks funny. Here's how to fix that. This is a one time work around. You won't have to do this every time.
- Close any Internet Explorer windows that you may have open
- Open Internet Explorer and go to www.byui.edu
- Press F10 to show the menu bar
- Select "Tools"
- Click "Compatibility View Settings"
- In the window that pops up click on "Add"
- Log in to your email the same way you normally do