BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
How do I find my I-Number and Email?
How do I change my password?
How do I add money to my I-card?
How to add money to my I-card
1. First you log into your my.byui
2. Go to your finances tab on the home screen
3. Under "Personal Account Summary" click on "add funds" if you do this click here ignore step 4. If it doesn't come up then you can click on "View Detailed Personal Account Summary."
4. Then add the top tool bar click on the add to I-card
5. Then type how much you want to add to you I-card ( the minimum you can add is $20)
Then it will show you your receipt for the deposit, and it should take about 5 minutes for it to enter you I-card.