How to Share Your Inbox with Others
Outlook 2010/2013 Inbox/Folder Sharing
This is an option if you want to only share some emails with another person or only want to make your Inbox avaiable for another person
Steps you need to take:
- Right-click on the folder that you would like to share with someone else
- Click "Folder Permissions"
- Enter the name of the person or roll you would like to share with
- Choose the permissions you want to grant them
- Click "Apply" or "OK"
Steps the person you are sharing with takes:
- "File" > "Open & Export" > "Other User's Folder"
- Enter the name of there person sharing