- Click on the Outlook icon.
- Click on File and then on Export.
- Select what you wish to export then click on the right arrow.
- Select wether or not you wish to delete the data you are exporting from the mailbox or not and then click on the right arrow.
- Enter a name for the backup file, choose a save location and then click on Save.
Viewing your archives
- Go to "Outlook," then "Preferences" and click on the "General" option.
- In the General pane, uncheck the "Hide On My Computer folders" option.
- Now your Inbox in the left pane should have a dropdown arrow next to it.
- Expand the section to see two inboxes: BYUI and On My Computer.
- BYUI is your live email inbox on the Exchange server.
- On My Computer is your archive email inbox.