This article provides instructions for both you and the recipient on how to share your Outlook inbox with others.
Outlook 2010, 2013 Inbox and Folder Sharing
If you want to share your Outlook inbox with another person, there will be steps required of both you and your recipient.
Steps Required of You
1. Right-click on the folder that you wish to share.
2. Click Folder Permissions.
3. Click Add.
4. Enter the name of the person you wish to share the folder with.
5. Choose the permissions you wish to grant this person.
6. Click Apply or OK.
Steps Required of Your Recipient
1. Click File.
2. Click Open & Export.
3. Click Other User’s Folder.
4. Enter the name of the person sharing the folder. The folder you are searching for should now become accessible.