This article provides the instructions you’ll need to follow to install and set up your email on your Windows 8 computer.
1. Open the Microsoft App Store.
2. Search for Mail, Calendar, and People.
3. Click Install.
4. In the window that appears, check the boxes to choose the preferences you would like to apply after the app is downloaded.
5. Click Next.
6. Log in with the email address and password that is specifically linked to your Microsoft account. It is not linked to your BYU-Idaho account.
7. Click Next.
8. Reenter your email address and click Next.
9. A number code will be sent to the email account you entered. This is your Microsoft account’s security code. At the same time, a popup window will appear on your screen asking you to enter the code. Enter the code into the space provided and click Next.
10. Choose the settings you would like to apply to your account.
11. Click Connect.