The article has information about how to set up different emails on a Mac. The two email options include Outlook 2016 and Apple Mail.
1. Open Outlook.
2. When prompted on the setup page, select Add Account.
3. Select the account type titled Exchange or Office 365.
4. Enter your account information as follows:
- Email address: your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: your email@example.com
5. Click Advanced.
6. In the pop-up window that appears, change your username to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. In the pop-up window that appears, type https://outlook.office365.com in the space provided.
1. Open Microsoft Exchange.
2. In the pop-up window that appears:
- In Name, enter your name (optional).
- In Email Address, enter email@example.com.
- In Password, enter your BYU-Idaho password.