1. Go to settings in your list of apps.
2. Select accounts
3. Select add account
4. Select Microsoft Exchange
5. Type in your email address in the top box
6. Input your password for BYU-Idaho
7.Click on manual setup
8. If it asks for a domain type in byui or if italso asks for a username, in the same box,type in email@example.com. (Note: Your username is what you use to login to mybyui.edu but must include the @byui.edu on the end in order for Office 365 servers to recognize it. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. Type in "outlook.office365.com" for the exchange server or server address.
10. Then click next after scrolling down. (Note: If it asks to approve and permission
changes, allow them.)
11. Select the sync options that you desire
then click next.
12. Last of all it will ask for administrative
rights. Allow this and you are finished!