1. Go to settings in your list of apps.
2. Select "Accounts".
3. Select "Add account".
4. Select "Microsoft Exchange..."
5. Type in your email address in the top box
6. Input your password for BYU-Idaho
7.Click the "Manual setup" button.
8. Type the following information (example is for Tony Derricott):
- Email address: email@example.com
- Domain\username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Note: Your username is what you use to login to mybyui.edu but must include the @byui.edu on the end in order for Office 365 servers to recognize it. Ex: email@example.com)
- Exchange server: outlook.office365.com
10. Then click next after scrolling down. (Note: If it asks to approve and permission
changes, allow them.)
11. Select the sync options that you desire
then click next.
12. Last of all it will ask for administrative
rights. Allow this and you are finished!