BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
1. Go to settings in your list of apps.
2. Select accounts
3. Select add account
4. Select Microsoft Exchange
5. Type in your email address in the top box
6. Input your password for BYU-Idaho
7.Click on manual setup
8. If it asks for a domain type in byui or if it
also asks for a username, in the same box,
type in byui\email@example.com as seen
above. (Note: Your username is what you use
to login to mybyui.edu)
9. Type in "www.outlook.com" for the exchange
server or server address.
10. Then click next after scrolling down.
(Note: If it asks to approve and permission
changes, allow them.)
11. Select the sync options that you desire
then click next.
12. Last of all it will ask for administrative
rights. Allow this and you are finished!