Note: Access the following reports by searching in the Workday search box. Most reports will require you to enter a Start and End date. It is helpful to limit your scope when displaying reports, we recommend displaying only one or two weeks at a time.
TT Workers with No Time Entered
- Displays all workers in a supervisory origanization that have not entered time in the period selected. (Note: Employees are no longer automatically terminated with inactivity, so it can be helpful to use this report to find employees that are no longer working.)
TT Unmatched Time Clock Event
- Displays employees that have an unmatched Time Clock event(s) within the pay period.
- This report can be useful for trouleshooting problems with employees being unable to submit time. (Note: An unmatched Time Clock event will prevent them from submitting their hours.)
TT Workers with Unsubmitted Time
- Displays a list of all employees who have unsubmitted time within the pay period.
- Supervisors can modify time for an individual employee through the related actions button. When this change is made and submitted, they are automatically approved.
TT Hours Worked
- Provides a comprehensive breakdown of all employees with time worked. This includes the current pay rate and cost center.
- This is useful for budgeting purposes and to gather hours for a specific supervisory organization.