Instructions: Following the Learning Model
- Prepare: Spend at least 15-20 minutes studying the information listed below.
- Teach One Another: Spend 5-10 minutes teaching the associated principle to an individual or group.
- Ponder and Prove: Reflect on each principle, make plans, and set goals to improve.
The action or practice of addressing public gatherings; making of speeches. -Oxford Living Dictionaries
- How can I improve my public speaking skills?
- How can I overcome my nerves when public speaking?
"You can speak well if your tongue can deliver the message of your heart." -John Ford
- TED's secret to great public speaking (Chris Anderson)
- The 7 secrets of the greatest speakers in history (Richard Greene)
- How to speak so that people want to listen (Julian Treasure)