INSTRUCTIONS: FOLLOWING THE LEARNING MODEL
- Prepare: Spend at least 15-20 minutes studying the information listed below.
- Teach One Another: Spend 5-10 minutes teaching the associated principle to an individual or group.
- Ponder and Prove: Reflect on each principle, make plans, and set goals to improve.
The combined action of a group of people, especially when effective and efficient.
- Why should I develop teamwork?
- How has the strength I receive daily from the Savior increased my ablilities to work as a team?
"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." --Andrew Carnegie
"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." --Henry Ford
"Unity is strength. . . when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved." --Mattie Stepanek
Quotes found at this link.
- "...size and strength are not enough. It takes teamwork as well." --Boyd K. Packer
- "The miracle of unity is being granted to us as we pray and work for it in the Lord's way. Our hearts will be knit together in unity." --Henry B. Eyring
- Teamwork Training: How to Get Your Employees to Work Better Together
- Equally Yoked Together
- Our Hearts Knit as One