Franklin Covey’s Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results
OBJECTIVE AND INFORMATION
Professional workshop similar to 7 Habits and Crucial Conversations.
Trainer: Jeremiah Cochran from Human ResourcesA 20-hour professional workshop spanning over a 5-day periodCost: $100 per attendeeMore than just your average leadership training program, "Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results" helps your leaders discover how to inspire trust and build credibility with their people, define a clear and compelling purpose, create and align systems of success, and unleash the talents and energy of a winning team. Leaders spend their efforts creating a place where people want to stay and contribute their best effort, time and time again, helping your organization achieve its most critical priorities.LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAMFranklin Covey's Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results program takes a process-oriented approach to developing great leaders who learn how to:
- Build trust and influence with others.
- Define their team's purpose and their "job to be done."
- Create a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organization.
- Connect the work of the team to the organization's economic model.
- Align the four essential systems of execution, talent, core work processes, and customer feedback.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Pre-work to help you prepare for the experience, including defining a personal leadership challenge or opportunity you want to focus on.
- An experiential training experience featuring over 30 award winning videos.
- A Leadership Quotient® (LQ) assessment to measure your leadership capabilities against the 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders.
- A full set of electronic tools, videos, and other resources to help you implement what you've learned and achieve new levels of results when you return to your organization.
- Exclusive access to online leadership training tools, expert interviews, and other resources at leadershipcontract.com.
- Participant guidebook
- A follow-up Leadership Quotient assessment (six months after the program)