To be or do something to a greater degree; be superior or better than some standard.
- What are the expectations customers have for your business?
- What can you do to make to the customers' experience better?
- What keeps you from doing more than what your customer expects?
- What can happen when bad customer service occurs?
"One extends one's limits only by exceeding them." -M. Scott Peck
"The first step in exceeding your customer's expectations is to know those expectations." -Roy H. Williams
"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome." -Michael Jordan "Make each day count by setting specific goals to succeed, then putting forth every effort to exceed your own expectations." -Les Brown
"The expectations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools." -Confucius
"Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends." -Walt Disney
"Well done is better than well said." -Benjamin Franklin
"High standards are the foundation of great achievements." -Unknown
"Try and keep on trying until that which seems difficult becomes possible, and that which seems only possible becomes a habit and a real part of you" -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
"Do not expect to become perfect at once. If you do, you will be disappointed. Be better today than you were yesterday and be better tomorrow than you are today." -Lorenzo Snow
"You hold in your hands the happiness of more people than you can imagine." -Henry B. Eyring
- Two Principles For Any Economy
- Going the Extra Mile
- Going the Extra Mile (Story)
- Grover on Customer Service
- Sienfeld Customer Service Example