BYU-Idaho Learning Model
- Prepare: Spend at least 30 minutes thoroughly studying the information listed below.
- Teach One Another: Spend 10-15 minutes teaching the associated principle to an individual or group.
- Ponder and Prove: Reflect on each principle and complete an improvement goal.
Questions to Consider
- Why should we care about the quality of the emails we send to our customers?
- What do I like about the emails that I receive?
- What do I dislike about the emails people send to me?
Think about it
- What do my emails look and sound like? Do they appear and sound professionally written? What is my tone?
- What are you going to do to improve? Write down just two specific goals and put them on a sticky note at your desk, on your monitor, or somewhere you will see it often. Keep it there for two weeks. (Sample goal: Proofread all emails before I send them, checking for spelling errors, correct tone, and professional language.