A settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, typically one that is reflected in a person's behavior.
- How does your attitude affect your performance?
- What benefits come from having a positive attitude vs. a negative one?
- How can you do to control your attitude in life?
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"It's not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you." -Zig Ziglar
"People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude." -John C. Maxwell
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." -Winston Churchill
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." -Albert Einstein
"The spirit of gratitude is always pleasant and satisfying because it carries with it a sense of helpfulness to others; it begets love and friendship, and engenders divine influence. Gratitude is said to be the memory of the heart." -President Joseph F. Smith
"We can't direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails. For maximum happiness, peace, and contentment, may we choose a positive attitude." -President Thomas S. Monson
"No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse." -Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
"Remember, a good attitude produces good results, a fair attitude fair results, a poor attitude poor results. We each shape our own life, and the shape of it is determined largely by our attitude." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
"So much in life depends on our attitude. The way we choose to see things and respond to others makes all the difference." -President Thomas S. Monson
- Why Your Attitude Is Everything
- How to Create a Positive Attitude
- Living the Abundant Life
- Come What May and Love It
- The Happy Secret to Better Work (TED)
- Living Beyond Limits (TED)
- What Is the Happiness Advantage
- Wake Up with a Positive Attitude
- Change Your Mindset, Change the Game (TED)