The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
What: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Certified Course)
Who: BYU-Idaho Employees
When: February 18, 19, 26, 27 (attend all days to get the complete course)
(Additional courses will be scheduled for March and April)
Time: 10 AM - noon each day
Where: MC 176C
Cost: $100 for course materials (to be paid by participant's dept. by CPO to HR account 1515-10-1600)
(Note: Participants must get approval from department chair/director to use dept. funds)
RSVP: Must RSVP (space is limited) to email@example.com
Information about the Training
The 7 Habits Signature Program is based on Stephen R. Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," one of the best-selling books of all time. In the program you will learn to:
• Take more responsibility for results and exercise more initiative.
• Set meaningful goals and follow through with them.
• Get more organized by improving your planning and time-management skills.
• Make relationships more productive through "win-win" thinking.
• Improve your listening and communication skills.
• Solve problems creatively and deal with conflict productively.
• Adopt a "continuous-improvement mindset" and improve your work-life balance.
The 7 Habits
1. Be Proactive (The Habit of Choice)
2. Begin with the End in Mind (The Habit of Vision)
3. Put First Things First (The Habit of Integrity and Execution)
4. Think Win-Win (The Habit of Mutual Benefit)
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood (The Habit of Mutual Understanding)
6. Synergize (The Habit of Creative Cooperation)
7. Sharpen the Saw (The Habit of Renewal)
More from FranklinCovey - Click here