Following the BYU-Idaho Learning Model:
- Prepare: Spend at least 30 minutes thoroughly studying the information listed below.
- Teach One Another: Spend 10-15 minutes teaching the associated principle to an individual or group.
- Ponder and Prove: Reflect on each principle and complete the "Ponder and Prove" questionnaire (which includes setting an improvement goal).
1. Sample Lesson:
2. BYU-Idaho Devotional Address:
- LDS.org: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2009/10/stewardship-a-sacred-trust?lang=eng
- LDS.org: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1978/04/we-are-his-stewards?lang=eng