Following the BYU-Idaho Learning Model:
- Prepare: Spend at least 30 minutes thoroughly studying the information listed below.
- Teach One Another: Spend 10-15 minutes teaching the associated principle to an individual or group.
- Ponder and Prove: Reflect on each principle and complete the "Ponder and Prove" questionnaire (which includes setting an improvement goal).
1. Sample Lesson:
- TED: http://www.ted.com/talks/mark_bezos_a_life_lesson_from_a_volunteer_firefighter#t-202343
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AsYQNfk8Uk