BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Information and Resources for BYU-Idaho Retirees
1. Process for Retiring from BYU-Idaho
• Contact TJ Ashment in the HR office.
• BYU-Idaho Early Retirement Policy
2. DMBA Benefits (see DMBA)
3. BYU-Idaho Campus Benefits
• Benefits for Retirees (benefits from BYU-Idaho)
• BYU-Idaho Events Calendar (events on the BYU-Idaho campus)
• BYU-Idaho News Center (news from BYU-Idaho)
• Continuing Education Department (BYU-Idaho Continuing Education classes)
• David O. McKay Library (McKay Library homepage)
• Family History Center (genealogy and family history resources)
• KBYI Radio (BYU-Idaho radio station)
• Scroll Newspaper (BYU-Idaho student-run newspaper)
4. Helpful Information for Retirement
• Administration on Aging (from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
• Social Security Administration (Social Security Administration homepage)
• USA.gov - Resources for Seniors (USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal)
• AARP ("American Association of Retired Persons" homepage)