BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
You are invited to attend a Financial Planning Workshop presented by DMBA's financial planner Shon Eckert (see workshop details below). There is limited space available, so please RSVP to email@example.com to indicate your interest and to reserve your spot. Spouses are welcome!
When: January 17th (9:00am - 11:00am)
Where: Hinckley Building (Room 286)
Learn how to:
• Build a better budget
• Prioritize your financial goals
• Prepare for financial emergencies
• Get a better interest rate on your (bank) savings
• Save for college or missions
• Pay off debt faster
• Organize a basic estate plan
• Understand the basics of Social Security and when to begin your benefits
• Understand Medicare and how much retiree medical insurance may cost
• Invest your 401(k) properly (as retirement approaches)
• Pay for long-term care
• Avoid financial pitfalls
• Plan for taxes in retirement
Please call TJ Ashment, Human Resources, 496-1711