BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Resources for Employees
• Benefits (health insurance, disability, retirement, tuition wavers, etc.)
• Compensation (job descriptions, job evaluations, and pay rates)
• Training and Development (training programs for university employees)
• University Policies and Procedures (official BYU-Idaho policy handbook)
Other Helpful Links
• Employee Notices (required by law to be posted and available to employees)
• Exemplary Employee Award
• HR Forms and Checklists
• Resources for Campus Employers (those who are hiring regular or student employees)
1. Campus Concerns Hotline (purpose: to allow students and employees to anonymously
and confidentially report activities that may involve criminal, unethical, or otherwise
inappropriate behavior in violation of BYU-Idaho's policies)
2. Employee Advisory Council