New Full-Time Faculty
Thank you for accepting our offer of employment. We welcome you to Brigham Young University-Idaho! The purpose of this webpage is to simplify and streamline the hiring process. Please complete the steps in Sequences 1, 2 and 3 to ensure successful completion of your hire.
For information about moving guidelines, contact Human Resources at (208) 496-1716.
You will be emailed a one-time login to access Workday in order to finish all of the onboarding process. All of the steps below must be completed at once, otherwise the one-time login will expire. These steps should take around 30 minutes.Workday
Complete the Onboarding Process which includes:
- Personnel Information (Make sure Birthdate and Social Security Number are entered accurately as this information will be used later)
- Federal Withholdings Form W-4
- Acknowledgement of Conditions of Employment
- Employment Usage Agreement
- Work Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Direct Deposit Information
- Part 1 of Form I-9
SEQUENCE 1 must be done in order to process your hire. Make sure that you finish all of the steps mentioned above before proceeding to SEQUENCE 2.
Print, complete, and send BYU-Idaho the following employment paperwork as soon as possible (Please use a black pen and print clearly).
Please complete Part 1, Part 2, and the Certification of the Form I-9. The Certification must be completed by a business professional (any employed person). Leave the first day of employment blank, use "BYU-Idaho" for the "Employer's Business of Organization Name", and "525 S Center St, Rexburg, ID 83460" for the address.
- Form I-9 Instructions
- Instructions for Filling out I-9
- Sample I-9
- Conflict of Interest
Please send completed paperwork to:
When the Human Resources office receives your paper work, you will be notified by email. You will need to wait 24 hours from the time you finish SEQUENCE 1, until you complete SEQUENCE 3.
Make sure you have finished the onboarding process in Workday before continuing to the next steps. If the onboarding process is not complete, the remaining steps may not work.
- You may now create your username and password.
Create Your Login
- Now you must complete the Privacy Training. A score of 100% is required to move forward. Multiple retakes are available.
- After completing the Privacy Training test, you must notify your department chair so you can be granted access to the computer systems you will need to use. This will also allow you to access your pre-semester academic training materials.
- Once you receive email correspondence back from your department, please contact instructional development through email to begin your pre-semester academic training process.
- When you arrive on campus, come into the Human Resources Office (KIM 226) to pick up your parking pass and I-Card.
Congratulations: After coming into Human Resources, you have successfully completed your hiring process. Welcome to BYU-Idaho!