New Adjunct Faculty
Thank you for accepting our offer of employment. We welcome you to Brigham Young University-Idaho! The purpose of this webpage is to simplify and streamline the process from now until the start of your first semester teaching. Please complete the following steps in order to ensure successful hire.
You will be given a one-time login to access Workday in order to finish all of the onboarding process. All of the steps below must be completed at once, otherwise the one-time login will expire. These steps should take around 30 minutes.Workday
Complete the Onboarding Process which includes:
- Personnel Information (Make sure Birthdate and Social Security Number are entered accurately as this information will be used later)
- Federal Withholdings Form W-4
- Acknowledgement of Conditions of Employment
- Employment Usage Agreement
- Work Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Direct Deposit Information
- Part 1 of Form I-9
Once you have finished all of the steps listed above, come into the Human Resources Office (KIM 226) to finish the Form I-9. This government form must be completed before, or not later than three days after, your first day of work and before you can gain access to any systems on campus.
You will need to bring in appropriate forms of identification to successfully complete the Form I-9. Click the link to access a list of accepted identification(s).
Make sure you have finished the onboarding process in Workday before continuing to the next steps. If the onboarding process is not complete, these next steps may not work.
- You may now create your username and password.
Create Your Login
- Now you must complete the Privacy Training. A score of 100% is required to move forward. Multiple retakes are available.
- After completing the Privacy Training test, you must notify your department chair so you can be granted access to the computer systems you will need to use. This will also allow you to access your student lists, classes, and materials.
- Come into the Human Resources Office (KIM 226) to pick up your parking pass and I-Card
Congratulations: After coming into Human Resources, you have successfully completed your hiring process. Welcome to BYU-Idaho!
Find and use the Resources that you will use as Adjunct Faculty.