You will be given a one-time login to access Workday in order to finish all of the onboarding process.
Complete the Onboarding Process which includes:
- Personnel Action Request (Make sure Birthdate and Social Security Number are entered accurately as this information will be used later)
- Federal Withholdings Form W-4
- Acknowledgement of Conditions of Employment
- Employment Usage Agreement
- Work Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Part 1 of Form I-9
SEQUENCE 1 must be done in order to process your hire. Make sure that you finish all of the steps mentioned above before proceeding to SEQUENCE 2.
Print, complete, and send BYU-Idaho the following employment paperwork as soon as possible (Please use a black pen and print clearly).
1. Form I-9 Instructions
A. Complete I-9 Form
Federal Instructions (pages 1-6)
Form I-9 (pages 7-8)
List of acceptable documents (page 9)
3. Please send completed paperwork to:Brigham Young University-Idaho
525 S Center Street - Mail Stop 1670
Rexburg, ID 83460-1670
When the Human Resources office receives your paper work, you will be notified by email. You will need to wait 24 hours from the time you finish SEQUENCE 1, until you complete SEQUENCE 3.
Make sure you have finished the onboarding process in Workday before continuing to the next steps. If the onboarding process is not complete, the remaining steps may not work.
- You may now create your username and password.
CREATE YOUR LOGIN
- Now you must complete the Privacy Training. A score of 100% is required to move forward. Multiple retakes are available.
- After completing the Privacy Training test, you must notify your department chair so you can be granted access to the computer systems you will need to use. This will also allow you to access your pre-semester academic training materials.
- Once you receive email correspondence back from your department, please contact instructional development through email to begin your pre-semester academic training process.
Congratulations: After contacting Instructional Development, you have successfully completed your hiring process. Welcome to BYU-Idaho!