Hiring Staff and Administrative Employees
- Complete an Employment Proposal form.
- Route through the required line management and Human Resources for signature approval.
- The vice president submits the Employment Proposal for review during President's Council.
- Approved forms are returned to Human Resources.
- An employment specialist will coordinate the hiring process with the hiring manager.
- HR clears final offers.
- HR performs background checks, including an ecclesiastical clearance, on final candidates.
- On or before the first day of work, the new employee must come to the Human Resources office to complete required employment paperwork.
- A new employee orientation will be scheduled, typically within the first week of employment.
For assistance, contact the HR Employment Assistant at 208-496-1716.