BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Procedures for Hiring a REGULAR Employee (Full or Part-time)
• Complete an "Employment Proposal" form (including needed signatures) and forward it to HR.
• After verifying the FTE and job description, the form is forwarded to the appropriate vice
president for review by the President's Council.
• The approved form is returned to HR-where the employment coordinator coordinates the
posting and hiring process with the hiring manager.
• Before a final offer is extended, HR performs an ecclesiastical clearance.
• On or before the first day of work, the new employee reports to the HR office to complete
employment paperwork and to schedule the "new employee orientation."