Instructions for Students
How to Find and Start a Job on Campus
1. Click "Search On-Campus Jobs"
2. Browse through the current job openings and follow the APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS listed on each job posting.
3. For on-campus jobs, after you are hired, bring the necessary employment paperwork (that is printed off and given to you by the hiring department—where necessary) to the Human Resources office (Kimball 240) along with original documents that verify your eligibility to work in the U.S. (i.e. Passport, Social Security card, or birth certificate, etc.)
4. Once you have started your new job, have your department orient you to their department—including instructions for using the TIME CLOCK.
* Student Employment Policies [to be given to students]