Dependent Tuition Wavers
(Policy Link: http://www.byui.edu/policies/policy2_7b.htm)
1. Dependents of BYU-Idaho employees receive a tuition waiver of 76 credits to be used at BYU, BYU-Idaho, BYU-Hawaii, or LDS Business College.
2. Dependents have until the age of 30 to use their credits.
3. The waiver can be set to pay for a full or half credit load, or the waiver can be deferred for use at a later date.
4. When incoming dependents enroll at BYU-Idaho they will automatically receive a full tuition waiver (if they have been listed as a dependent in the HR system).
5. Any changes for dependents attending BYU-Idaho should be received a month prior to the start of the semester.
6. Please contact HR at least one month prior to each semester about dependents attending BYU, BYU-Hawaii, or LDSBC.
Human Resources Office