Master Retirement Workshop for All Employees
A comprehensive look at all of the master retirement benefit your employer provides and how to make the most of it!
This workshop is reccomended for anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of the master retirement plan offered by BYU-Idaho
What: Your Retirement Benefits: Master Retirement Pension Workshop
When: Jan 23rd (10:30AM-11:30AM)
Where: Manwaring Center Special Events Room 387
In partnership with DMBA's certified financial planners, BYU-Idaho is offering a free financial planning workshop. Learn how to:
Your Master Retirement Pension: what it is an how it works. Learn the answers to these questions:
- How long before I am vested?
- At what age can I retire with a full benefit?
- What if I change employers or leave the workforce early?
- When will my payments begin and how much will they be?
- Will my benefit increase after I retire, or stay the same?
- Which payment option is right for me?