Your Retirement Benefits
The Definitive Guide to all of the financial benefits your employer provides and how to make the most of them!
What: "Your Retirement Benefits" workshop given by DMBA representative Shon Eckert
When: January 23rd (9:00am - 10:00am)
Where: Manwaring Center (Room 368 / 369)
BYU Idaho provides some of the best benefits to it's employees. Join us for an in-depth discussion on two of these key benefits:
Your 401(K) Thrift Plan, what makes your account tick, and how to optimize your options, including:
- Picking the right Investment Portfolio
- Understanding Roth vs. Pretax
- The value of dollar-cost averaging and how it works
- Choosing the right amount to contribute
Your Master Retirement Pension: what it is an how it works. Learn the answers to these questions:
- How long before I am vested?
- At what age can I retire with a full benefit?
- What if I change employers or leave the workforce early?
- When will my payments begin and how much will they be?
- Will my benefit increase after I retire, or stay the same?
- Which payment option is right for me?