REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION AFTER ADMITTANCE TO THE PTA PROGRAM:
The following immunizations and documentation are required by October 31st and they will need to be maintained throughout the program using our immunization tracker within Iplace.
- Tdap (within the last 10 years)
- MMR (vaccination dates (2) or positive titers)
- Hepatitis B (vaccination dates (3) or positive titer)
- Varicella/Chicken pox (vacination dates (2) or positive titer)
- Current copy of your American Heart Association CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers card
- Through the same company as the background check, you will be required to obtain a 10-Panel Drug Test
- Medical Exam Form signed by a Physician (click here for the form)
Since the following are required annually, we encourage that these be completed in December so they remain valid for both clinical internships. Documentation will be required by the last day of Fall semester.
- Annual verification of a negative TB/PPD skin test report (a positive result requires a clear chest x-ray report)
- Annual flu vaccine (for Fall and Winter semesters)
IPLACE IMMUNIZATION TRACKER
Upon acceptance into the PTA program, you will be required to access Iplace to track your immunizations. You can find the Iplace log in here.
10-PANEL DRUG SCREEN
A 10-panel drug screen is a requirement for the BYU-Idaho PTA program. Please follow the step-by-step instructions for accessing Application Station.