- Spencer W. Kimball, "John and Mary, Beginning Life Together"
- Dallin H. Oaks, "The Great Plan of Happiness"
- Boyd K. Packer, "For Time and All Eternity"
- Elder Cree-L Kofford, "Marriage in the Lord's Way, Part One"
- Sheri L. Dew, "It's Not Good For Man or Woman to Be Alone"
- Elder J. Ballard Washburn, Our (You and Your Sweetheart's) Mission in Life
- President and Sister Hinckley, "At Home with the Hinckleys"
- Dee Hadley, "Oh, is That What You Meant?"
- Russell M. Nelson, "Nurturing Marriage"
- Larry K. Langios, "When Couples Don't Listen to Each Other"
- Charles B. Beckert, "The Pitfalls of Parallel Marriage"
- Christie H. Frandsen, "Trust in Your Marriage"
- Richard W. Linford, "Twenty Ways to Make a Good Marriage Great"
- Various members, "Building a Successful Marriage"
- Judy C. Olsen, "The Invisible Heartbreaker"
- Family Councils: A Conversation with Elder and Sister Ballard
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, "The Tongue of Angels"
Spirit in the Home
- Russell M. Nelson, "'Set in Order Thy House'"
- Joseph B. Wirthlin, "Spiritually Strong Homes and Families"
- First Presidency, "Family Home Evening: Counsel and a Promise"
- Elder Gary E. Stevenson, "Sacred Homes, Sacred Temples"
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks, "Good, Better, Best"
- Elder David A. Bednar, "More Diligent and Concerned at Home"
Preparing to Become Parents
- October 1942 First Presidency Statement, "Parenthood"
- Dallin H. Oaks, "Parental Leadership in the Family"
- James E. Faust, "The Greatest Challenge in the World--Good Parenting"
- Joe J. Christensen, "Rearing Children in a Polluted Environment"
- Robert D. Hales, "Strengthening Families: Our Sacred Duty"
- Richard G. Scott, "The Power of Correct Principles"
- February 11, 1999 Letter from the First Presidency
- Larry R. Lawrence, "Courageous Parenting"
- Elder L. Tom Perry, "Mothers Teaching Children in the Home"
- President Ezra Taft Benson, "To the Fathers in Israel"
- Sister Julie B. Beck, "Teaching the Doctrine of the Family"
- President James E. Faust, "The Greatest Challenge in the World--Good Parenting"
Protecting the Home From Outside Influences
Cleave Unto Thy Spouse and None Else