Includes all on- and off-site managers and assistant managers.
- Learn the principles, sub-principles, and related doctrines and concepts of Student Living and study the Student Living lessons.
- Model and teach the principles of Student Living through formal and informal interaction with students. This may occur in some of the following ways:
- Welcome letters to students and parents.
- Student Living Meetings at the beginning of each semester.
- Tours for prospective tenants.
- Check-ins for current students.
- Clean checks.
- Emails, texts, flyers, newsletters, etc
- Lounge and/or apartment décor (e.g., pictures, paintings, vinyl letters, framed designs or documents, etc.)
- Training meetings with student employees and volunteers.
- Property-sponsored activities or events.
- Execute the property’s Student Living plan.
- Attend and actively participate in the monthly Manager Forum.
- Attend and actively participate in the annual Housing & Student Living Conference.