We acknowledge that parents are the most influential teachers of their children. Because of our commitment to this premise, we provide several avenues through which parents may become involved in their child's nursery school experience:
- Parent follow-up card - highlights major learning activities related to the theme for the day and suggests ways parents can reinforce the day's activities at home.
- Orientation meeting - gives parents an opportunity to meet the teachers and to become familiar with the lab facility, policies and procedures.
- Child check-in/check-out - provides opportunities for student staff and parents to visit informally about the child.
- Home visit - provides opportunities for student staff to become better acquainted with children and their families.
- Posting of daily lesson plan - informs parents of scheduled activities.
- Observation booth - allows parents to observe their child at any time.
- Newsletter - highlights special upcoming activities.