We strive to develop community partnerships that facilitate mutual communication.
- Students will provide Parent Orientations, home visits and family contact to promote interactive dialog that supports children in their needs.
- Faculty will encourage parents to observe the classroom settings and meet with the child's teachers.
- Students will provide parents educational information, materials, and coaching based on best practices.
- Faculty and students will promote collaboration with personnel that provide services for children who have special needs and children who are English Language Learners (ELL).
- Faculty will establish partnerships with programs that promote the needs of children and families.
- Faculty will encourage families and teachers to make connections with community resources.