The Child and Family Advocacy Society is geared toward advocating for children and families and gaining a better understanding of careers relating to children and families. We call upon responsible citizens to promote those measures designed to maintain and strengthen the family as the fundamental unit of society.
Dues: $10.00: When you join you will recieve a t-shirt and stickers.
Committee Meetings: Thursdays @ 5:00 pm CLK 229
Activities/Events: Events vary - Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates!
The BYU-Idaho Child & Family Advocacy Society is:
- An on-campus society run by students
- A society to promote and enhance student learning and professional growth
- A way to get involved in the community
- For students interested in supporting the family and child development
- A place for friendship and mentoring
- Where a student can learn more about classes in the Home and Family Department
- A program that offers internship information through forums and meetings
- A way to meet the faculty in the department
- A great way for Marriage and Family Studies and Child Development majors to come together and network
Child and Family Advocacy Society Officers Contact:
|Katherine Whalen||Marketing Team Lead
|Emma Zuniga||Advertising Team Lead
|Tim Rarick||Faculty Advisorfirstname.lastname@example.org||208-496-4034|