- Ph.D. in Family and Human Development - December 1995
- M.S. in Instructional Technology - June 1992
- B.A in Human Resource Development - April 1987
University Faculty Member - August 2005 to Present
- Instructor at Brigham Young University Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho
Extension Family Life Specialist - September 2000 to July 2005
- Cooperative Extension Service at University of Arkansas, Little Rock, AR
Assistant Professor - August 1996 to September 2000
- School of Human Enviromental Sciences at University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
S.P.I.E.S. Project Coordinator - August 1995 to August 1996
- Strategies for Preschool Intervention in Everyday Settings at Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- Child 210: Child Development
- Child 320: Adolescent Development
- Faml 120 Principles of Parenting
- Faml 430: Family and Community Relations
- FDREL 200: Family Foundations
- The Best Care Child Care Training Program
- Project Director
- Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education 2001-2003.
- Family and Community Connections Project Director.
- USDA - Cooperative State Research, Education , and Extension 2002-2003.
- Raising Arkansas Youth Supervising Board Member Search Institute and Donald W. Reynolds Foundation. 2001-2003.
- Building Developmental Assets in Early Childhood Best Care 2003.
- Creating Teachable Moment in Everyday Settings Best Care 2002.
- Self-Regulation and the Emotional Development of Children Best Care 2002.
- Parent Education Encyclopedia of Marriage and Family 2003.
- Adding Up the Assets Parenting Arkansas' Feature Article Fall, 2002.
- Building Family Assets...and Memories 2002 Volunteer Leader Guide 2002
- Using Family Routines, Rituals and Traditions to Guide Children Volunteer Leader Guide 2001