- Masters of Science in Family Life Studies from Concordia University – Nebraska. Anticipated graduation (08/2016)
- B.S. in Child Development from BYU-Idaho (2006)
- Helping to build strong families through parent education, child development information, and by increasing marriage and family skills. I enjoy doing this both by working with families in the community and teaching students on campus in preparation for their own families/current families/career paths.
Previous Teaching Experience
- Parents As Teachers educator
- Preschool teacher
- Child 210, Child 330, Faml 100, and Faml 220
Golfing, nature/gardening, music, reading, travel (love Yellowstone and the Oregon Coast).