- Ph.D. (2007) Marriage and Family Therapy, Brigham Young University Emphasis: University instruction, remarriage assessment, remarital therapy, child development, parenting, family life education, marriage education, marriage preparation, marriage therapy, children of divorce.
- M.S. (2001) Marriage and Family Therapy, Brigham Young University
- B.S. (1997) Family Resources and Human Development, Arizona State University
- My outside hobbies include fly fishing, coaching youth sports, computers, music, photography, and drawing. I also know American Sign Language and have been involved with the deaf community.
Previous Teaching Experience
- Faculty - Child and Family Studies Program, Department of Technology and Consumer Sciences, Glendale Community College,Glendale, AZ (August 2008 - 2013)
- Adjunct Faculty - Psychology Department, Mesa Community College,Mesa, AZ (August 2007 - May 2008)
- Instructor - Brigham Young University, Provo, UT (Fall 2000 - Winter 2001)
- Marriage and Family Therapist Private Practice (Mesa, Arizona; May 2004-2013)
- Adoption Supervisor LDS Family Services (Mesa, Arizona; April 2008-August 2008)
- Practitioner II (therapist) LDS Family Services (Glendale, Arizona; February 2003-April 2008)