Reporting Junk Mail (SPAM) for employees
Reporting spam is also another way to prevent spam. Reporting spam this way is most efficient because it gives all the information about the email which outlook provides. This information is then used to effectively prevent the spam from future attempts.
- Drag the message from your Inbox to your desktop (it will create a copy).
- Open a new blank email message in Outlook .
- Click on the "attach" button.
- Navigate to your Desktop to select the copied message.
- Send the email to SPAM@byui.edu.
- Delete the message from your Desktop
- We'll report it to ProofPoint and send you an automatic notification with an option to hear more details when the study is complete and definitions have been updated.