Email for Employees and Students
Email is available for all students through Live@edu and employees through Exchange 2007 at Brigham Young University - Idaho.
To access your BYU-Idaho email (whether employee or student), simply login to my.byui.edu then click the Email tab.
Watch for more details on our planned upgrade to Microsoft Office 365 for both employees and students coming in Summer of 2013. Along with virtually anywhere access to familiar Office tools, plus enterprise-grade email, conferencing, and more here are just some of the advantages we'll see when we begin using Office 365:
- Access to files, documents and photos across multiple devices from anywhere.
- 25 GB Mailboxes
- 7 GB SkyDrive folders
- Office 2013 Professional Plus (up to 5 devices/user)
- Office Web Apps provides online access to basic versions of 4 Office applications:
- Voice conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Skype contacts right from Lync and vice versa
Problems ? : If you experience issues of your password not working on all campus systems, such as printing or at outlook.com. Your passwords may simply be out of sync. Use the following link to reset your password.
Need more help? Here's some options:
- Click the links to the left to find more information.
- Contact HelpDesk@byui.edu with your specific request for help with email issues.
We'll either point you to the right article or create one for you and future users to enjoy.