The Student Health Center and Pharmacy accept private insurance and the Pharmacy can bill ~ 90% of private insurance plans.
To fill your prescription, visit our Onsite Location or visit us at
Make sure to provide following information when visiting our Online Pharmacy or Onsite Pharmacy:
- I-number (or your spouse's I-number if you are not a student)
- Phone Number
- Medication allergies
- Prescription private insurance card (if applicable)
- Traditional Students, the spouse or dependent of a student, or those with student insurance can use the Pharmacy
- Prescriptions are usually filled in 10 minutes or less
- Prescriptions can be mailed to you if you are out of area
- As a health clinic pharmacy, medications are purchased at a discount which is passed on to you
Pharmacy Prescription Transfer Request
Call the pharmacy at (208) 496-9342 with any questions!