Health Center Wellness
Events for the Fall 2013 semester
Joseph Smith Walk
- Saturday, June 28th from 6:30-8 pm starting in the Taylor Chapel.
- All students are invited to come participate and learn about the sacrifice and legacy of Joseph Smith
- Meets May 14th, 2014, and every other Wednesday at 4:30 in Taylor 111
- Group is for anyone who has, or is interested in Type1, Type2 or gestational diabetes.
- Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Meet in the Taylor Chapel
- An opportunity to reflect upon the blessing of eternal companions and families.
- This event will help us focus on what we can do year round and not just on Valentine's Day.
Men's Premarital Forum
- Thursday, June 12th, 2014, 2:00 - 3:00 PM, Meet in the Benson 287
- For all engaged, about to be engaged or married students. Brother Jason Hunt will be presenting and answering questions and Dr. Bradbury and Steve Lemons, Physicians Assitant, will be in attendance from the Student Health Center answering questions.
Women's Premarital Forum
- Thursday, May 15th, 2014, 6:30 - 8:30 PM, Meet in the Hinckley 286
- For all engaged, about to be engaged or married students. Three nursing students will be presenting and answering questions with Sister Lori Parker, Nurse Practitioner and Christy Goodman, Physician Assistant from the Student Health Center.
- Saturday, April 5th, 2013-6:00 PM, Meet in the Taylor Chapel
- Discover the blessings God promises his daughters with images and touching quotes from apostles and prophet
Bone Marrow Drive
- Event Details TBA
- All it takes is a Q-tip swab of oyour spit to be added to the National Bone Marrow Registry. Marrow Registry. Learn more at http://bethematch.org/