Events for the Fall 2013 semester
- Meets on January 22, 2014, and every Wednesday after for 9 weeks, at 4:30 in Taylor 130
- Group is for anyone who has, or is interested in Type1, Type2 or gestational diabetes.
- Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Meet in the Taylor Chapel
- An opportunity to reflect upon the blessing of eternal companions and families.
- This event will help us focus on what we can do year round and not just on Valentine's Day.
Men's Premarital Forum
- Thursday, March 6th, 2014, 2:00 PM, Meet in the Benson 287
- For all engaged, about to be engaged or married students. Brother Jason Hunt will be presenting and answering questions and Dr. Bradbury will be in attendance from the Student Health Center.
- Saturday, April 5th, 2013-6:00 PM, Meet in the Taylor Chapel
- Discover the blessings God promises his daughters with images and touching quotes from apostles and prophet
Bone Marrow Drive
- Event Details TBA
- All it takes is a Q-tip swab of oyour spit to be added to the National Bone Marrow Registry. Marrow Registry. Learn more at http://bethematch.org/