Health Center Wellness
Events for the Fall 2014 semester
- Event details TBA.
- Group is for anyone who has, or is interested in Type1, Type2 or gestational diabetes.
Men's Premarital Forum
- Thursday, June 12th, 2014, 2:00 - 3:00 PM, Meet in the Benson 287
- For all engaged, about to be engaged or married students. Brother Jason Hunt will be presenting and answering questions and Dr. Bradbury and Steve Lemons, Physicians Assitant, will be in attendance from the Student Health Center answering questions.
Women's Premarital Forum
- Thursday, May 15th, 2014, 6:30 - 8:30 PM, Meet in the Hinckley 286
- For all engaged, about to be engaged or married students. Three nursing students will be presenting and answering questions with Sister Lori Parker, Nurse Practitioner and Christy Goodman, Physician Assistant from the Student Health Center.
- Saturday, Oct 4th, 2014-6:00 PM, Meet in the Taylor Chapel
- Discover the blessings God promises his daughters with images and touching quotes from apostles and prophet
Bone Marrow Drive
- Event Details TBA
- All it takes is a Q-tip swab of oyour spit to be added to the National Bone Marrow Registry. Marrow Registry. Learn more at http://bethematch.org/